|Position Title ||:||Chief Financial Officer|
|Hiring Company ||:||Confidential|
|Resume Recipient ||:||Hiring Company|
|Job Category ||:||Finance|
|Industry||:||Technology / Media and Telecom|
|Nearest Metropolitan Area(s) ||:
|Primary Location City,|
• Build an effective, proactive partnership with senior leadership; act as a key business partner to the CEO and senior leaders in the planning and implementation of key transformational and financial strategies and initiatives linked directly to the company's overall roadmap for growth.
• Communicate with authority to the board of directors, audit committee, leadership team, to all employees, and external stake-holders.
• Foster a culture within the Finance function that is responsive to the needs of the business; ensure financial, analytical, planning and operational excellence.
• Define and implement innovative financial planning & analysis tools and solutions; provide timely, accurate and effective reporting (cash flow and P&L forecasting) and analysis and prepare relevant presentations to key stakeholders.
• Drive cash flow growth and working capital efficiency.
• Recruit, motivate, develop and retain a high-performance team; define and execute a highly effective organizational plan with a strong culture.
• Lead a flexible, responsive organization that has a high sense of urgency, customer focus and a keen eye on the business' financial performance.
• Monitor external finance and related changes and be a source of continuous analysis and data interpretation, developing new solutions to enable better financial and business decision-making.
• Design, implement and maintain a strong financial control environment that is aware of and responsive to the risks across all aspects of finance and the business.
• Prepare and deliver clear, concise and effective reports and analysis, including Board and Committee-ready presentations.
• Lead the complete finance function, including financial planning & analysis, accounting, treasury, tax and financial shared services.
• Verify customer business plan assumptions, financial backing, and ability to meet contractual commitments from a credit standpoint.
• Lead M&A pursuits including assisting with the development of the investment thesis, financial and operational due diligence, debt financing sourcing and operational integration.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve results in the context of cultural change (restructuring, turnaround, acquisition, integration) in which he/she has been a primary driver.
• Proven ability to anticipate vs. react to issues and opportunities.
• Experience integrating multiple locations nationwide while addressing the requirements of customers locally.
• Proven ability to work effectively with private equity partners is a plus.
• Prior CFO experience at a manufacturing company. Experience with print media, visual marketing and serving the Retail, Grocery, Quick Serve and Fast Casual Restaurants and CPG end customer markets is a plus.
• Prior hands-on experience in a significant finance and business transformation for a mid-sized firm.
• Demonstrated capability in developing and integrating process, procedure and systems improvements in response to strategic business challenges.
• Proven ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced environment where resources are lean and speed of execution is valued.
• Successful experience with data analysis, project management and business process improvement methodology and tools in leading cross functional projects and business management processes.
• Understands the nuances of working with a growing and restructured organization and driving comprehensive change that balances the practical with the visionary.
• Effectively communicates ideas within the organization and gain input from the business in order to influence and gain buy-in from senior leaders.
• Demonstrated business maturity to educate/influence leaders across the organization on issues related to finance, as well as various strategic, process and operational matters that impact the company.
• Attract, develop and retain outstanding finance professionals. Constantly evaluate the finance organization, teams and individuals to make sure they are well positioned to support the needs of the business. Serve as a team builder.
• Drive accountability for achieving results to both the business and the finance teams, creating a strong sense of ownership to all parties.
• Proven experience working effectively with commercial organizations to connect with both the end customer and field sales organization.
• Proven experience working effectively with supply chain, production and operations to ensure seamless planning, execution and transparency into operational performance.
• Proven ability to foster and lead effective communication and planning between the Finance organization and all other business partners within the organization to ensure operational efficiency.
• Proven ability to drive non-value added costs from business operations from marketing and selling expenses, manufacturing, and purchasing costs.
• Demonstrated leadership competencies including- ethics/integrity, strong work ethic, comfort with ambiguity, change leadership, executive presence, communication skills (interpersonal & presentation), action and results orientation, strong collaboration and teamwork ability, and be highly self-aware, self-confident, decisive and resilient.
• Prior experience with factory finance roles, controllership, and manufacturing cost accounting.
• Prior experience with establishing shared service operations for financial operations.
• Experience with ERP implementations and working with disparate ERP systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
• Ability to travel