||The IMAGINE Group helps clients develop game changing visual communications from concept to delivery that engage consumers and drive busines results. Our highly skilled team of innovative professional’s work in partnership with our clients to create, produce, package and ship critical visual communications, all under one roof and delivered anywhere in the US with speed and precision. For more than 30 years, The IMAGINE Group has developed a reputation for service excellence and a fierce dedication to our teams, our communities and the organizations and clients we serve. Let’s IMAGINE a better way together! Come join us.
At The IMAGINE Group we go beyond printing, we are a partner to our clients in conceptualizing, creating and delivering marketing solutions that set the standard for our industry. As a forward-looking visual communications firm, our mission is to help our clients elevate how they connect with customers – in every environment and every campaign.
We are seeking a passionate, collaborative, strategic, experienced and highly skilled Chief Customer Officer to join our remarkable executive team. The CCO Executive will a natural competitive person with strong business acumen. As a key member of the IMAGINE Team, they will be a trusted advisor working with the leadership team to drive and build the sales revenue, profitability and growth.
If you’re looking to be inspired, challenged, and go home knowing that you performed high-impact work with some of the hardest working, dedicated employees you’ve have ever met, you are heading to the right place.
Responsibilities – People / Organization
• Coalesce and align a high performing team of solutions-oriented sellers to help secure and growth our account base. Build a selling culture and processes that allow us to scale for growth on an accelerated timeline.
• Institute and optimize sales enablement tools and platforms to help improve data integrity and customer insights. Continue to build rigorous account planning and tracking tools to unlock growth potential and sales optimization.
• Guide and manage effective job architecture, laddering and target setting for the sales team in order to drive consistency, clarity and trust.
• Help design and implement effective and balanced sales incentive plans across the entire business that supports our financial goals and allows IMAGINE to remain competitive and a preferred pace to work.
• Creates and executes the top line strategy for the IMAGINE base business across all locations, Shakopee, Minnesota, Charlotte, North Carolina, Los Angeles and Greys Lake, Illinois with a topline of over $350mm.
• Direct Reports:
o A team of experienced General Sales Managers (SVP’s, 3)
o A New Business Team led by an SVP
o SVP of Sales Enablement
• Support the team in their role as cultural leaders to help execute the transformational journey.
• Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations.
• Deliver annual revenue targets while the increasing sales pipeline for future growth.
• Engage the organization in managing customer relationships and to work together to deliver optimum customer experiences.
• Determine investment strategy and client service model based on growth, profitability and potential.
• Manages the proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources.
• Screens potential business opportunities selects the deals in line with strategies and facilitates pitch logistics.
• Manages and assigns the proper customer wiring at all levels in the IMAGINE and customer organizations.
• Create a persistent focus on the customer.
• Create / refine the strategy to define what our customers value – how to determine the differentiating experience to be delivered.
• Decide where to make investment decisions, that is, the highest impact contacts and efforts.
• Manages a growing sales pipeline ($145M) and manages / develops new business revenue opportunities.
• Creates the strategy which leads to proposals for new business materials that create, nurture business opportunities and partnerships.
• Works across multiple channels of business including retail, foodservice, grocery, convenience, financial, business & industry, and others.
• Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales strategy in accordance with targets.
• Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer headlines while meeting regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy.
• Construct and support deal structure and pricing with finance and negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
• Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies and delegate tasks as needed to achieve strategic goals.
• Work with sales leaders and account executives to track performance and report metrics.
• Assist with the development and implementation of overarching sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company.
||Desired Skills and Experiences
• Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred.
• 7-10 years of experience in the print industry(preferred) with B2B sales; open to retail, décor, direct mail, shelf edge or agency experience.
• Strong existing print industry contacts at major retail and foodservice chains preferred.
• Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiations.
• Ability to develop and deliver high-impact presentations. Experience delivering presentations via video conference preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong collaborative team player i.e., other functions.
• Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting.
• Leadership skills and the ability to work as part of a team and motivate others.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Proven ability to plan and manage resources from various departments.
• Collaboration – works effectively and inclusively with a wide range of people both within and outside of the organization.
• Influencing – Demonstrates the ability to influence to gain the necessary commitment and support from diverse stakeholders in pursuit of the organization’s values.
• Decisiveness – Demonstrates the ability to analyze and understand data and information quickly. Uses information, insights and knowledge in a structured way to identify options and make recommendations or decisions.
• Curiosity – Is future focused, inquisitive and open minded; seeks out evolving and innovative ways to add value to the organization. Possesses a growth mindset.
• Courage – Shows courage and confidence to speak up skillfully challenging others even when confronted with resistance or unfamiliar circumstances.
• Results Oriented – Demonstrates determination, resourcefulness, and purpose to deliver the best results for the organization.