- Lead global IT Risk Assessments and audit plan determination.
- Manage senior level relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ensure audit findings, improvement opportunities, and insights are appropriately actioned and facilitate related reporting.
- Lead integrated and IT audit engagements including planning, risk assessment, execution, and post-remediation across technology risks covering the enterprise including:
- Cyber Security
- Supply Chain
- Expertly execute assurance/advisory related test work in a variety of computing environments, including:
- Cloud (Microsoft, Amazon, Google)
- Infrastructure (Windows, UNIX/Linux, AS/400, Oracle etc.)
- Business Systems (SAP, Hyperion, Oracle, In-house Developed)
- Utilize data analysis tools and provides data driven insights to support work. Collaborate with relevant departments to offer insights and recommended solutions.
- Coordinate effectively with internal and external stakeholders and build relationships with key individuals necessary for collaboration
- Prepare written reports to summarize work performed, findings, and recommendations.
- 10+ years of experience in a combination of IT Internal Audit, IT Risk Management, IT Compliance, IT Security, or IT Assurance & Advisory Services
- Proven success working independently and in cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects.
- Bachelor degree with a major in computer science, engineering, data science, MIS, or equivalent education focused on information systems.
- Have or are pursuing a CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA, CPA, or other relevant certifications.
- Expertise in technology, security, privacy and/or cloud technology. Familiarity with COSO, COBIT, ISO, and ITIL frameworks.
- Demonstrated capability with project management and the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Strong communication skills including interpersonal, presentation and report writing skills.
- Analytics experience with ACL, Tableau, SQL, Python, is a plus.
- Experience in the consumer products, retail, and/or manufacturing industries is a plus.
- Knowledge of application, cloud, and network security and secure development life cycle is a plus.
High Touch Leadership Competencies
- Thinks Strategically: Takes a broad view of the business, industry, and consumer environment to anticipate and plan for the future. Identifies the focus and defines where to play, how to win and what capabilities and management systems are required.
- Embraces and Initiates Change: Distinguishes what to preserve and what to change. Has the courage to initiate and lead the changes that drive success.
- Energizes and Enables Others: Ignites passion and releases potential to drive success.
- Builds Collaborative Relationships: Builds relationships based on trust and respect.
- Promotes the inclusion of diverse knowledge, skills, and experiences to achieve results.
- Demonstrates Learning Agility: Ability to anticipate change, face reality, draw conclusions, and swiftly mobilize to adapt to changing needs and demands.
- Drives Creativity and Innovation: Focuses on areas of highest potential. Creates newness or connects knowledge in new ways to create the unexpected. Ensures that the creativity and innovation pipeline
are aligned to achieve strategy and goals.
- Strives for Excellence in Execution: Proactively seeks ways to improve personal and organizational effectiveness to meet current and future business needs. Learns equally from successes and failures.