||Intuit is taking a thoughtful and measured approach to the future of work for our employees. We are currently building a new team to shape and lead our efforts in this domain. Our goal: to reimagine where, when, and how we work so that our nearly 12,000 employees can do the best work of their lives. Our mandate is to bring together the best of virtual work with in-person collaboration through a hybrid work model, to evolve our workplace to meet the changing needs of our workforce, and to accelerate the company’s presence in new, diverse talent markets.
The Workplace and Workforce strategy team are the change agents who understand distributed and virtual teams, who are keeping abreast of the evolving talent landscape, and who are influencing and driving decisions as the company navigates. In this work, we partner closely with a large cross-functional team, including HR, Communications, Technology, Workplace, Customer Success, Sales, Finance, and Product, among others. This is a high visibility effort within the company with sponsorship from C-level leaders in the company. The team is embracing a learning mindset, running experiments, and literally implementing meaningful change across Intuit’s global footprint.
The team is led by the Vice President of Workforce and Workplace Strategy, who reports to the Chief People and Places Officer. The Senior Manager role will report directly to this Vice President.
We are seeking an experienced Sr. Manager to join our team. This role will play a critical role working closely with stakeholders throughout the Workforce and Workplace of the Future team. Part thought-partner, part influencer, and part-doer – the role will blend the classic strategist capabilities with a practical, learning based approach focused on implementing change in the near term as we return to the workplace post-COVID and over the long run as we retool our sites, technologies, and ways of working to meet the needs of our hybrid workforce.
The team will be working to bring external and internal perspectives to life, structuring and instrumenting real-life experiments with teams piloting our new way of working, and driving the decision journey with our executive team as the program unfolds.
It is essential that the person in this role be able to establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect with stakeholders across the company, and be able to work collaboratively with others in a results-oriented manner. As this team engages at senior levels of the company, the individual must have exceptional leadership skills, strong communication skills, and a hunger to learn and drive change.
The team is seeking humble team-players, who are ready and able to exercise a range of classical strategy disciplines: analytical thinking, external benchmarking, narrative creation, framing, influencing, change management, and competitive intelligence among others. Team members will be expected to quickly learn our context, culture, and approach and then work closely across several work streams to drive the program forward.
Your skill set as a strategist will be fully employed in service to the program’s objectives, while also providing the opportunity for hands-on experience driving and executing change at the company-wide level.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Developing an understanding of and staying current with the competitive landscape for talent and developments around post-COVID workforce / workplace strategies by others in our industry and beyond
• Gathering data through qualitative and/or quantitative research and interviews, in partnership with Intuit’s People Analytics and Research Team
• Designing and conducting tests to shape our hypotheses on the workplace of the future, in collaboration with leaders from the core functional teams
• Working closely with cross-functional teams across Intuit to pilot, test, learn, and ultimately implement recommendations company-wide
• Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis on core issues and decisions; creating the fact base and data sets needed to support decision making
• Authoring and delivering high-impact presentations, plans, and communications, grounded in data and insights