||OnPrem is seeking an experienced Management Consultant to join our growing Digital Media Supply Chain practice. In this role, you will lead projects that optimize the Digital Media Supply Chain and Digital Asset Management systems for our clients. We are looking for an industrious and organized leader who will motivate teams and directly contribute to our growth.
OnPrem provides business and technology consulting services that bring our clients closer to their customers, their data and their content. We are trusted partners in strategy, process, solution evaluation and implementation across multiple industries. We specialize in Program Management, Digital Media Supply Chain, IP & Rights Management, Data & Analytics, and Customer Experience & Salesforce.
You understand how to make the entire process of digital content creation more efficient and streamlined.
You love to manage people, timelines, tasks, issues and risks.
You have exemplary attention to detail, and demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills.
You can identify project opportunities and make recommendations for new work based on your thorough knowledge of client needs.
- Lead project teams through all core project phases, including project setup, requirements gathering, design, development, testing and deployment
- Facilitate workshops, provide status updates, and lead meetings across the executive levels of client organizations
- Maintain strong client relationships while identifying opportunities beyond your current engagement
- For Digital Media Supply Chain projects, manage the full implementation lifecycle for Digital Media Supply Chain, including Digital Asset Management systems or other digital media delivery solutions
- Proactively identify risks and issues, and provide mitigation strategies
- Contribute to internal growth initiatives including mentorship, recruitment, strategy and/or methodology enhancement
- 5-7+ years System Implementation, SDLC, Integration, and Project Management experience
- 3+ years in consulting / professional services, big firm experience preferred
- 5+ years experience managing the full implementation lifecycle (analysis, design, develop, test, deploy, support) for Digital Media Supply Chain, including Digital Asset Management systems or other digital media delivery solutions
- Experience managing storage and network solutions to support large file distribution, and experience with localization use cases
- Knowledge of numerous file formats and codecs with a focus on video
- Ability to collaborate with subject matter experts, cross-functional resources and business stakeholders to understand and document business requirements
- Experience in project planning, including building and managing to project plans, budgeting, resource allocation, and reporting status to clients and internal teams
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information systems, computer science, business administration or other related fields
- Experience in any Digital Asset Management systems, including but not limited to: OpenText Media Management (OTMM), Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), MediaBeacon, Adam Systems, Nuxeo
- Experience in Media & Entertainment/Broadcast and/or Consumer Products industries
- Experience at a large consulting firm (e.g., Accenture, Deloitte, EY, CapGemini, PWC)
- Agile or Scrum Experience