|Position Title ||:||Investor Relations Manager|
|Hiring Company ||:||DANAHER CORPORATION|
|Resume Recipient ||:||Hiring Company|
|Job Category ||:||Other|
|Industry||:||Life Sciences and Health Care|
|Nearest Metropolitan Area(s) ||:
|Primary Location City,|
||DANAHER CORPORATION SUMMARY
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of over 69,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
You will be an integral part on the Investor Relations (IR) team assisting in the planning, development, and implementation of a variety of investor relations programs and activities. Working under the guidance of the VP, Investor Relations and FP&A, you will serve as a resource to senior management to ensure the Company effectively communicates its message with investors and other key stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Educate and update investors and analysts:
o Collaborate with senior management and IR team to create investment messaging integrated and consistent with strategic goals of the company.
o Communicate with shareholders to keep them knowledgeable about the company.
o Prepare conference call scripts and frequently asked questions/answers.
o Support the investors’ decision-making processes by coordinating and attending, when needed, meetings with company leaders and visits to company facilities.
• Create or assist in creating publications and media used in the IR program, typically in conjunction with company’s communications staff:
o Annual report: execute theme, content, design, production, and delivery.
o Quarterly results and other news releases.
o Oversee and support IR website section and content.
• Lead own professional and career development:
o Remain current on economic, political, regulatory, industry, and stock market outlook.
o Understand the company’s strategies, operating units, technologies, and financial performance expectations.
• Provide financial and analytical support to key senior management to support the company’s IR initiatives.
• Prepare timely and insightful analysis of the company’s businesses, markets, competition and financial performance. Benchmark company performance with peer group companies.
• Collaborates with the IR team on the continuous upgrade of technology services to benefit IR goals.
• Create and manage annual IR operating budget.
||REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field; MBA, CPA, CFA preferred, but not required.
• Investor relations or relevant financial or accounting background; minimum 4 years’ experience required.
Proven track record of outstanding financial and investment analysis skills, oral and written communication skills and presentation ability.
• East Coast candidate with access to Washington DC headquarters.
• Domestic and international travel periodically, typically less than 25%.
• Successful candidate will be articulate with a professional presence.
• Will have strong quantitative and analytical skills as well as excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
• Will display and operate in a way that never compromises ethics and integrity and will be non- political in all dealings with agendas that are above board and understood by all.
• Will manage his or her time effectively and have superior planning and organization skills.
• Will be a self-starter and proven team player capable of prioritizing his or her own work and/or problems simultaneously.
• Must be comfortable working in a high-energy, quickly changing and demanding environment.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.