Manages an Information Technology compliance team responsible for IT general and application controls, compliance and IT security policies. The role will collaborate with various constituents across business functions and information technology to develop and sustain a compliant IT controls environment with a design that meets the business needs. The position will be responsible for IT governance and compliance and lead related remediation efforts across the enterprise. Makes recommendations and assists in the implementation of changes to strengthen our internal controls environment. Oversees policy and standard development and adoption, ensuring that policies are up to date, scalable, align with business needs and are understood across the organization.
• Leads IT compliance initiatives, monitoring and review of controls
• Collaborates with internal and external audit to provide support for requests, follow-up on audit issues and conduct impact analysis
• Manage and develop remediation plans, ensuring observations from Internal Audit, External Audit and/or regulators are assessed and actioned quickly
• Leads IT Audit/Review meetings, reporting on remediation status and control related topics
• Develop education materials and deliver training to increase the understanding across the organization of effective controls and compliance.
• Develop, monitor and report on a set of metrics (balanced scorecard) to track on compliance efforts effectiveness and that deficiencies are not repeated
• Creates and maintains documentation of security related policies, standards, and processes.
• Closely interact with the risk and project management teams to proactively ensure controls and compliance are addressed as part of project plans
• Work with business and technology leads to influence and balance controls with functional requirements
• Manages a team of direct reports and champions staff development and engagement
• Drive compliance initiatives and continuous process improvements
||Core Competencies to be Successful:
• Customer/Quality Focus
• Self-starter and ability to work independently
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to influence across functional areas
• Analytical Ability and Decision Making
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, Information Security/Assurance, Internal Audit
• 5-8+ years’ experience in IT Controls, Audit or similar role
• High energy level, demonstrated drive to success and a sense of urgency
• Ability to develop productive working relationships at all levels of the organization and cross culturally
• Strong knowledge and experience managing development and delivery of IT security standards, best practices, and systems
• Ability to work cross functionally under significant time and budget pressures
• Perform all functions related to staff management including: mentoring and coaching for high performance; performance planning, development and monitoring including reviews; hiring and termination.
ADA Physical/Mental/Workplace Requirements
• Occasional lifting to 25 lbs.
• Sitting, working at desk/personal computer for extended periods of time.
• Primary work environment is professional corporate office.
• Ability to travel commercially and internationally.
Victor, New York
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).