Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
As we continue to experience strong growth we are actively seeking a Head of FP&A, for Broadridge Customer Communication Solutions (BRCC), where you will effectively serve as a CFO to a significant contributor to our Investor Communications Solutions (ICS) business.
As VP, Finance, you will report directly to the CFO of ICS, primarily responsible for the achievement of business and financial objectives through close partnership with senior executive across business divisions and shared service components. This requires an operations attitude, analytical rigor and collaborative leadership. In this highly visible position you will drive value and significantly impact bottom-line profitability for your business and beyond!
Are you ready to contribute to a growing FinTech company where you will directly impact the growth of a groundbreaking business? Then we urge you to read below to learn together we can make an immediate impact on our dynamic organization!
• Decision Support (Strategic Business Partnering):
• Lead the financial planning and analysis function in an evolving and fast growing business of the ICS segment. You will bring business and industry knowledge, leadership, motivation, and a greater level of financial acumen to the group. This is a fast paced role in a high-pressure environment as the organization continues to navigate through the fundamental and systematic change needed to align with the company’s long term objectives. BRCC includes various sub-business lines and requires a quick-to-learn, multifaceted individual who can partner with the leadership team.
• By developing a strong network through the organization you will meet recurring and strategic deliverables;
• You will lead the reporting function of the business, including monthly, quarterly, and annual close and coordination of forecast, budget, and strategic financial plans.
• You will understand the impact and application of key business metrics and improve the messaging and communication of results, risks/opportunities, forecast, emerging key themes, and other communications from the business unit to the President and CFO.
• By performing executive level analyses you will deliver insightful views into the business operations and financial performance, including financial modeling of potential transactions and “early views” into future fiscal years and scenario planning.
• Help facilitate and influence senior leadership decision-making by developing reliable, timely, and accurate analyses of budgets, forecasts, financial trends and other ad hoc analysis. You will align financial metrics to business needs.
• Apply intellectual curiosity, collaborative partnering and thoroughness (detail orientation and grit) on all initiatives.
• You will possess a sense of ownership towards achieving one, three and five-year business and finance objectives. You will be a leader with vision and be sought out by business GMs ahead of a significant decision.
• You'll have the ability to analyze, critique, and objectively influence outcomes and balance with team development and broader thinking necessary on business cases, acquisitions, new product initiatives, investments, etc.
• You will incorporate standard methodologies to lead and implement initiatives across the ICS and BRCC FP&A team in order to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and achieve long term transformation objectives
• Partner with leadership outside of ICS Finance as appropriate to gain an understanding and perspective of the overall business objective and how ICS FP&A can continue to be a business partner in that delivery
• A healthy blend of intellectual curiosity, sense of urgency, self-motivation, positive attitude, analytical capability and effective influencing/negotiation skills.
• Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019. We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
• 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
• Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
• We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
• We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning. You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and much more.
• You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.