|Position Title ||:||SOX - Internal Control Sr. Analyst|
|Hiring Company ||:||GDIT|
|Resume Recipient ||:||Hiring Company|
|Job Category ||:||Finance|
|Industry||:||Technology / Media and Telecom|
|Nearest Metropolitan Area(s) ||:
|Primary Location City,|
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
Are you ready to join and grow our 35,000 everyday heroes?
A Day in the Life:
The SOX/Internal Controls Department supports GDIT compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) and conducts financial and operational risk-based internal audits. The Department has a holistic approach to assess risks in order to support strategic decision-making and provide extensive technical control knowledge across the organization.
As a SOX/Internal Controls Senior Analyst within GDIT, you will assess controls around the financial reporting, compliance and operational processes, including business process and IT management controls.
These responsibilities include:
• Implementing and conducting financial and/or operational audits in such areas as internal controls and procedures, time and labor charging, pricing, disclosure, and material management accounting
• Documenting and testing business process and IT controls that support key financial operations in compliance with SOX
• Evaluating control deficiencies, and monitoring remediation actions, timelines, and progress
• Communicating status of initiatives with senior leadership, corporate headquarters, and external auditors
• Reviewing, developing, and implementing compliance policies, programs, and procedures
• Maintaining current knowledge of laws, regulations, procedures, and policies governing contract compliance and internal auditing
• Assessing and implementing data analytical auditing solutions
• Bachelor's degree (in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Accounting Information Systems or related field preferred)
• Certification as CPA, CIA, CISA and/or PMP
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Requires proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, and data analytical solutions
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels
• Must possess excellent attention to detail and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
• Must be able to work with little direction and handle multiple tasks successfully and simultaneous
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.