||As an OnPrem Senior Consultant with systems development life cycle (SDLC) & IP/Rights Management experience, you will engage in several technology and business consulting projects ranging from the implementation of technology solutions, to organization and process analyses. You will dive deep into the client business, working alongside a project team of other analysts, consultants and/or a project manager. You will identify risks and provide mitigation strategies, conduct initial reviews of deliverables and give feedback, provide project status to your Project Manager and/or client, and lead client meetings (e.g. stakeholder interviews, workshops, etc.).
Our consultants work at our client sites. As with all consultants, you should be willing to travel on occasion for work. In this role, you may have an opportunity to mentor junior resources.
We’re in the business of making businesses better—people, processes, and systems. We’re an end-to-end technology solutions provider focused on connecting disparate parts within organizations. We bring a balance of IQ and EQ to every engagement, and a depth of business and technical acumen to every problem. We are a team that is driven by following through for our clients, and being upfront, honest and sincere.
We were founded on a culture of collaboration and inclusiveness, and this permeates each of our initiatives, both client-facing and internal. We offer a wide selection of benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k matching and flexible vacation; we sponsor trainings to advance our teams’ skill sets; we prioritize our employees’ professional growth paths. Currently 200+ people strong in four geographic territories, we’ve been recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Great Place to Work,” “Fastest Growing,” and “A Jewel.”
||• 3-5+ years System Implementation, SDLC, Integration, and Project Management experience
• 3+ years in consulting / professional services, big firm experience preferred, or Project Management experience at a non-consulting organization
• Rights management system implementation experience (e.g., Rightsline, RSG, Mediamorph, Film Tracker, Counterpoint)
• Subject matter expertise in IP/Rights, especially in the Media & Entertainment space
• Rights management experience in video and publishing, participations, and acquisition/production management and finance
• Familiarity with an SDLC methodology that covers requirements analysis, development and delivery
• Experience with presentation and spreadsheet tools, such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information systems, computer science, business administration, or other related fields
• 1+ year of experience in Media & Entertainment/Broadcast and/or Consumer Products industries preferred
• Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
• OnPrem Solution Partners ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.