|Position Title ||:||IT Audit Business Systems|
|Hiring Company ||:||VANGUARD GROUP, INC.|
|Resume Recipient ||:||Hiring Company|
|Job Category ||:||Technology/Information Security|
|Nearest Metropolitan Area(s) ||:
|Primary Location City,|
||Vanguard has a Senior IT Auditor opportunity open. You’ll demonstrate your industry and technical expertise to assist financial services teams in assessing and addressing IT-based risks and controls in all phases of the audit cycle. You’ll support different business groups around the enterprise, enabling exposure to a variety of functions. Bring your future to Vanguard, and benefit from a flexible, engaging and well-balanced work environment, progressive development opportunities, as well as a prominent role in Vanguard’s technology evolution.
In this role, you will
• Execute integrated business audits with a focus on IT processes, including: system mapping, data flow and interfaces, key report validation, application controls, IT general controls, and supporting IT infrastructure.
• Research and develop test plans for new technologies, learn existing processes, and reference recognized standards and frameworks.
• Define your project’s final scope through collaboration with business process auditors, in addition to analyzing, processing, and documenting client provided information, including technical configurations, process documentation, and the results of conversations and analysis.
• Develop, execute, and oversee brand new audits and project plans, while also providing opportunities to get involved in plenty of intriguing and challenging internal projects and initiatives.
• Have opportunity to have global impact by partnering virtually with our offices in Australia, London, and other locations. You will also build and cultivate critical relationships as you communicate the status and results of work performed to IT stakeholders, business management, and the project team.
Protect the assets of millions
As stewards of trillions of dollars, Vanguard is a business that operates on trust – trust that we make ethical choices, trust that necessary controls are in place, and trust that we employ knowledgeable, scrupulous crew. That’s why we depend on Audit professionals to help us identify and manage risk to our business and investors. The Global IT Audit Services (GTAS) team is a critical line of defense helping shape the future of the IT agenda.
||What it takes
•Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS, Accounting, or a related discipline with solid academic credentials.
•Minimum of 3-5 years of experience, with recent experience in consulting, internal audit, compliance or other internal control functions.
•Prior Big 4 experience is a plus.
•Foundational understanding of information technology risks and controls.
•Familiarity with common technology, project management, and control assessment frameworks (e.g., ITIL, NIST, and COBIT).
•Demonstrated ability to work in a complex, dynamic, and fast-paced environment with strong inherent project execution skills, including: prioritizing tasks, balancing workload between multiple projects, anticipating next steps, adapting to changing situations and project scope.
•Strong conceptual thinking aptitude.
•Good interpersonal skills, including: written and verbal communications, willingness to assist in areas outside of direct assignments when necessary, and commitment to self-improvement and completion of team objectives.
•Professional certification (e.g., CISA, CIA, CISSP, CPA, etc.) is a plus
•Ability to travel up to 10% annually, including domestic and limited international travel. Typical travel is 0 to 5% annually.
•Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
We are Vanguard. Together, we’re changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn’t just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose – and that’s how we’ve become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let’s make it count.
Vanguard’s continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: “Do the right thing.”
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard’s core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.