Who we are:
Genioo is a fast-growing management consultancy that has redefined the art and science of smart project delivery. Powered by a unique mix of talent, process, and tech, we work with clients as a trusted partner to translate great ideas into concrete initiatives that deliver lasting value. We combine the best of consultants and non-consultants, the best of man and machine, and the best of client assets with our own. We have home offices in Zug, Switzerland, Frankfurt, Germany and New York, USA but our projects are conducted across Europe, North America and other geographies. The relationship between Genioo Partners and Genioo Independents is a true partnership which allows for a more enjoyable and impactful project. The support of the Genioo internal team is provided to all of our Genioo Independents ensuring strong collaboration. We have significant experience in professional services, strategy, operations, capability-building and running large implementation programs. While our core sector is Life Sciences, we are not limited to it.
Genioo operates in a dynamic space. We treat our independent network of professionals as extended Genioo family members, who have the same passion, yet bring new perspectives. Genioo is a place where you can build long-term working relationships and identify interesting ad hoc project or interim opportunities as desired. At the same time, on a Genioo project, we are always working as one team committed to the same successful business outcomes.
As a Genioo Independent, you will do well if you have a passion for high impact project work, developing deep client relationships, a desire for high quality standards, and exceed in getting things done in a collaborative way. Our network attracts professionals trained from top strategy and operational consultancies often complemented with deep industry/subject matter experience.
If you are self-employed, have your own company, or fit into buzzwords like; “Independent Professional”, “Independent Consultant”, “Freelancer”, or “Contractor” and you want access to interesting projects, to expand your experience, particularly through working on Life Sciences projects at global Fortune 500 companies, then we encourage you to read on!
• A client-first approach while working with global Fortune 500 companies, particularly in Life Sciences
• Strategically building relationships with relevant sponsors and stakeholders within a project opportunity
• Defining comprehensive solutions that help clients overcome business challenges
• Embracing your role as a team leader, at times managing large-scale project teams
• Being creative and innovative when it comes to expanding service offerings and solutions
• Stepping in as the problem solver to effectively resolve issues and keep projects running on time and on budget, never losing sight of performance, client expectations and company standards
• Teaming up and collaborating with experienced business professionals and entrepreneurs
||You have experience in:
• Life Sciences or a related industry for 2+ years or more, And/or
• Working in a leading consultancy, And
• Successfully delivering projects in Productivity and OpEx, Transformation, Implementation and Change Management, And
• Translating complex topics into simple terms and laying them out for a variety of stakeholders, And
• Being at the cutting edge of everything you are passionate about
We encourage you to follow this link Genioo Website to upload your CV and apply to join our network of independent professionals.